Terms and Conditions (Tickets):
· Tickets cannot be refunded once purchased.
· Please be aware that latecomers may not be admitted.
· Mobile phones must be turned off in the auditorium. Photography and recording are not permitted during performances.
· Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
· Management reserves the right to cancel or make essential changes to performances without notice. In the case of cancellations, tickets may be exchanged or refunded from the original point of sale.
· Ticketholders enter the theatre at their own risk, and are solely responsible for their belongings.
· Gate Theatre tickets are valid only when issued directly via the Gate box office or website, or via an authorised agent. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Gate Theatre, be resold for commercial purposes or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for any other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
· Once you book tickets for The Gate, your details are held on our database. From time to time, depending on your recorded preference, we may send you information relating to The Gate and its events. If you do not wish to receive this information please inform us. For further information, please see our privacy statement.
Terms and Conditions (Gift Certificates)
· Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash once purchased.
· Gift vouchers have a five year expiry period and are valid until they are redeemed.
· Gift vouchers may be used exclusively to purchase tickets and merchandise. They may not be used in the Gate Theatre’s bar or coffee dock.
· Once a gift voucher is partially redeemed, the balance will be available in the form of credit on the patron’s booking account, which can then be redeemed when booking online, or through box office. Change from a voucher cannot be given as cash.
· Once a voucher is identified as ‘redeemed’ on our booking system, it is no longer valid for future purchases.
· Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
· The Gate Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 1 874 4045.