Terms and Conditions (Tickets):
· Tickets cannot be refunded once purchased.
· Please be aware that latecomers may not be admitted.
· Mobile phones must be turned off in the auditorium. Photography and recording are not permitted during performances.
· Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
· Management reserves the right to cancel or make essential changes to performances without notice. In the case of cancellations, tickets may be exchanged or refunded from the original point of sale.
· Ticketholders enter the theatre at their own risk, and are solely responsible for their belongings.
· Tickets are valid only when sold through The Gate Theatre’s box office or online booking system. Tickets may not be resold. Resold tickets will be considered invalid, and the bearer may be refused admission to the theatre.
· Once you book tickets for The Gate, your details are held on our database. From time to time, depending on your recorded preference, we may send you information relating to The Gate and its events. If you do not wish to receive this information please inform us. For further information, please see our privacy statement.
Terms and Conditions (Gift Certificates)
· Gift vouchers do not expire and are valid until they are redeemed.
· Gift vouchers may be used exclusively to purchase tickets and merchandise. They may not be used in The Gate Theatre’s bar or coffee dock.
· Once a gift voucher is partially redeemed, the balance will be available in the form of a new gift voucher or credit on the patron’s booking account. Change from a voucher cannot be given as cash.
· Once a voucher is identified as ‘redeemed’ on our booking system, it is no longer valid for future purchases.
· Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
· The Gate Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
The Gate Theatre’s Privacy Statement:
The Gate Theatre is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 and Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities Regulations 2011.
Our below policy statement will inform you as to how your information is collected, utilised and protected.
How your information is collected
Once you purchase tickets, gift certificates or merchandise, or sign up for our newsletter, your contact details are held on The Gate Theatre’s booking system, Flowte. Your record on The Gate Theatre booking system includes your contact details, transaction history, and whether or not you have given us permission to send you information.
You may purchase tickets or merchandise in person at our box office without providing your contact details. However, please be aware that you do this at your own risk, as we will not be able to contact you in the instance of a performance cancellation or other unforeseen event.
If you wish to view, alter, or have your booking history removed from our booking system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 874 4045.
How we protect your information
In order to protect your data, The Gate’s booking system uses security technology certified at the most stringent level available in the payments industry. Credit Card details are used only to process your requested order.
Access to your information is limited to only The Gate team members for whom it is absolutely necessary in the functioning of their responsibilities.
The Gate Theatre will never share your details with any other organisation.
How your information is utilised
Your details are necessary to process a requested order or newsletter sign up. This data educates us about our audience and your preferences, which in turn can inform the running of the theatre. It also helps us to know how to best communicate with our audiences. Your communication preference and transaction history advise us how to communicate with you and what events or offers may interest you.
From time to time we may send you information relating to The Gate and its events. When you book, you will be given the opportunity to let us know whether you would like to receive this information. Your preference will be recorded and respected.
You may update your preference regarding communications from the Gate at any time, with immediate effect, by emailing email@example.com or calling +353 1 874 4045. Any direct marketing campaigns that may be run by The Gate will provide the opportunity to opt-out.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 1 874 4045.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.